Mini Florist Flower Resources and Much More for Kids
There are many fun and exciting ways kids can learn all about
flowers, gardening, and water conservation. They can even learn about
events such as weddings and funerals where flowers are commonly used.
Here are several resources parents can use to teach their kids about
flowers and much more.
Flower Projects for Kids
Traditional Medieval Weddings
Calligraphy: The Art of Writing
- Calligraphy Resources for the Florist: This list of international resources will help you learn all about calligraphy.
- Calligraphy and Flower Delivery:
Sending flowers with a note written in calligraphy makes the gift of
flowers even more special. This great list of resources will help you
learn about tools, products, and gift ideas using calligraphy.
- Practicing Calligraphy - This article geared toward children helps them learn how the Japanese practice calligraphy.
- A Unique Flower Delivery from Korea:
View a photo and translation of poems written in calligraphy on a
background of flowers presented by the Philadelphia Museum of Art.
Kids' Guide to Planting a Flower Garden
Flower Facts for Kids
Flower Anatomy for Kids
Dealing with Grief and Loss
- The Grieving Heart: More Than Flower Delivery:
This list of links covers a variety of topics, including hope and
support after the death of a loved one, how to help others, and the loss
of a pet.
- Spiritualism and Coping With Loss: Martha St. Claire is a counselor, educator, near-death experience speaker, and a self-proclaimed angelic messenger.
- Secrets of Life and Death: What Every Florist Should Know:
This website is dedicated to a variety of subjects, including funerals,
caregiving, aging, and grieving. It is a helpful resource for florists,
so they can be especially sensitive when providing flowers for
- Sympathy Flowers and Flower Delivery for Funerals: This article discusses the proper etiquette when it comes to flowers and funerals.
Gardening and Water Conservation